According to NASA, this year’s Perseid Meteor Shower is going to suck, because the moon is too bright. So annoying! For once I had remembered that early August was the best time to see it, only to be thwarted.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @heidiColleran: A shocking read - this is so much worse than even I was expecting 🤬 twitter.com/tavitonst/stat… 1 day ago
- This is wonderful. Even the most venerable stones need to stretch their legs too. twitter.com/ClerkofOxford/… 2 days ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word(s) of the day: "summer solstice" - the day of longest sunlight; the moment when the sun reaches its furthest point… 2 days ago
- RT @aiyanakoka: NEW MASTERS DEGREE IN CULTURE AND EVOLUTION Interested in the intersection of culture and evolution? Starting this fall, th… 2 days ago
- We looked at 350+ societies cross-culturally and their social norms for living arrangements after marriage. There a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago