According to NASA, this year’s Perseid Meteor Shower is going to suck, because the moon is too bright. So annoying! For once I had remembered that early August was the best time to see it, only to be thwarted.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @womensart1: Tish Murtha (1956-2013), social documentary photographer who documented marginalised communities under Thatcher in NE Engla… 1 hour ago
- RT @drswissmiss: Today's #linguadork happiness is brought to you by @superlinguo and @GretchenAMcC #emojivowels Now to think of a way to us… 4 hours ago
- RT @mcxfrank: Speech directed to children among the forager-farmer Tsimane of the Bolivian Amazon - cool work by Cristia et al.: https://t.… 7 hours ago
- This a million times. Also, I have a great handshake and it’d be a shame to miss it. twitter.com/glvalentine/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @utafrith: Wonderful twitter.com/BBCRadio3/stat… 1 day ago