Went to Natural History Museum today. Disappointed like a seven year old when realised the new ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS weren’t on show until the weekend. Was also annoyed by the dustiness and not-working lihgts in the gemstone collection. Consoled self with the zen of watching the leaf-cutter ants. Now you can too.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- YES THIS EXACTLY. twitter.com/_Xtin_/status/… 3 hours ago
- RT @peterbeerli: @polewis is talking about AIC at #MolEvol2017, years ago we got educated on pronunciation :-) https://t.co/oTFpVaEZhH 15 hours ago
- RT @AtheneDonald: How are academics doing with equal (not to mention high) pay, for instance comparing with BBC? New post https://t.co/Fpha… 1 day ago
- Just ordered pile of books to read ahead of my new class on cognitive anth. 80% excited 20% terrified by edge of "comfort expertise" 1/2 1 day ago
- So many movement-centred jokes. twitter.com/Simon_Hammann/… 2 days ago