Went to Natural History Museum today. Disappointed like a seven year old when realised the new ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS weren’t on show until the weekend. Was also annoyed by the dustiness and not-working lihgts in the gemstone collection. Consoled self with the zen of watching the leaf-cutter ants. Now you can too.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- Hearing Harriet Harman reflect on her 35 years as a woman in politics at @FestivalofIdeas 8 hours ago
- RT @timeshighered: Durham’s ‘repositioning’ to create 300 academic jobs bit.ly/2qrxgBl https://t.co/1epPaRuCWq 16 hours ago
- RT @EventsJoe: The Tory lead is now just 5 points according to the latest YouGov poll. We really can save our NHS but we must keep fighting… 16 hours ago
- o.O twitter.com/simonkirby/sta… 1 day ago
- Top opportunity to work on exciting project with fab PI :) twitter.com/TomCurrieEvo/s… 1 day ago