Went to Natural History Museum today. Disappointed like a seven year old when realised the new ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS weren’t on show until the weekend. Was also annoyed by the dustiness and not-working lihgts in the gemstone collection. Consoled self with the zen of watching the leaf-cutter ants. Now you can too.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @heidiColleran: A shocking read - this is so much worse than even I was expecting 🤬 twitter.com/tavitonst/stat… 1 day ago
- This is wonderful. Even the most venerable stones need to stretch their legs too. twitter.com/ClerkofOxford/… 2 days ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word(s) of the day: "summer solstice" - the day of longest sunlight; the moment when the sun reaches its furthest point… 2 days ago
- RT @aiyanakoka: NEW MASTERS DEGREE IN CULTURE AND EVOLUTION Interested in the intersection of culture and evolution? Starting this fall, th… 2 days ago
- We looked at 350+ societies cross-culturally and their social norms for living arrangements after marriage. There a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago