Went to Natural History Museum today. Disappointed like a seven year old when realised the new ANIMATRONIC DINOSAURS weren’t on show until the weekend. Was also annoyed by the dustiness and not-working lihgts in the gemstone collection. Consoled self with the zen of watching the leaf-cutter ants. Now you can too.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @JolyonMaugham: So a wee bird has dropped into my inbox what a major newspaper has described as a report from HM Treasury. THREAD 14 hours ago
- RT @SteveStuWill: Evolution of Music by Public Choice pnas.org/content/109/30… https://t.co/UIgn3hYOeN 1 day ago
- RT @womensart1: Footed Bowl, c. 1930 by Grete Marks, German ceramic artist of Jewish origin and a Bauhaus student #womensart https://t.co/w… 1 day ago
- RT @kaurfilms: Creator of #MeToo campaign honored by the ever so brilliant @KeefKnight https://t.co/jO7V69hkqL 1 day ago
- RT @LondonFire: Fireman Sam is an influential kids cartoon about a bloke called Sam who is the only fireman in Britain. Everyone else's job… 2 days ago