Nothing interesting to say. It’s been sunny and hot for the last three days and my brain thinks it is a holiday and is processing information accordingly.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- This hashtag is amazing. twitter.com/kiriallan/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveCooke: A student has combined a request that my module be made more relevant to the labour market with a complaint about the 9am s… 3 days ago
- RT @lisadebruine: Data on the biases in that AI gaydar paper from a few months ago. Best quote: “Like computers or the internal combustion… 3 days ago
- RT @PadraigBelton: If tea spread to your country by sea, you call it ‘tea’. If by land, you call it chai. (*This is because the ports of Fu… 4 days ago
- RT @PatrickESavage: Important #MusicScience review: A Review of Manual and Computational Approaches for the Study of World Music Corpora ht… 4 days ago