A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @nature: The pattern of dispersal of humans out of Africa occurred in four distinct waves over the past 125,000 years https://t.co/oWm3T… 2 days ago
- Bicycle helmets reduce risk of serious head injury by nearly 70%, study finds gu.com/p/544yv?CMP=Sh… 2 days ago
- RT @mcxfrank: A quantitative synthesis of early language acquisition using meta-analysis - first paper on metalab.stanford.edu https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @michaelerard: Australia. Linguistic history. @anggarrgoon. Bayesian phylogenetics. My new @sciencemag story has it all. https://t.co/3x… 3 days ago
- RT @RebeccaSear: JOB: Reader/Professor in Psychology, Brunel University London, to lead new Centre for Culture & Evolution https://t.co/SaV… 3 days ago