A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @RealGDT: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” ― Margaret Atwood 14 hours ago
- I can't decide if my favourite is the bikini bottoms or the lunch on the verandah. dori3.typepad.com/my_weblog/2016… via @petyuskam 14 hours ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: MEN! Is having it all really possible? Kids, relationship, contoured testicles, simple midweek suppers, work outside th… 1 day ago
- RT @er_crema: Three research associate positions at @UCamArchaeology: aDNA, paleopathology, and osteoarch. deadline 1-June https://t.co/SEK… 2 days ago
- RT @kennysmithed: Come work with me! I am recruiting two postdocs: one modeller ( vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecr…), one experimentalist (https://t.c… 2 days ago