A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @jennthorburn: A viewpoint not always considered by linguists: The people who want their language to disappear bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 4 days ago
- RT @MishaDunn: Annemarie Verkerk (student of @fiona_jordan & @MishaDunn) wins Otto Hahn Medal for diss. on phylogenetics/linguistics http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @FestivalofIdeas: Tessa Coombes @policytessa asks whether Bristol is being left behind on devolution: bristol247.com/channel/news-c… 6 days ago
- RT @BadSaunders: I could've fucking told you that. It's like going 'once you've eaten a cake, you can't then eat it three hours later' 1 week ago
- RT @BadSaunders: Evolutionary science can be so dumb. Like 'resources allocated to one function cannot be allocated to another function' ci… 1 week ago