I highly recommend Tze Ming Mok‘s Yellow Peril blog, commentating on multicultural life in Auckland, New Zealand. The other Kiwi blogs at the Public Address group are just as good, but hers makes me laugh and think (and realise why I hate and love Aotearoa) all the time.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @womensart1: Tish Murtha (1956-2013), social documentary photographer who documented marginalised communities under Thatcher in NE Engla… 1 hour ago
- RT @drswissmiss: Today's #linguadork happiness is brought to you by @superlinguo and @GretchenAMcC #emojivowels Now to think of a way to us… 4 hours ago
- RT @mcxfrank: Speech directed to children among the forager-farmer Tsimane of the Bolivian Amazon - cool work by Cristia et al.: https://t.… 7 hours ago
- This a million times. Also, I have a great handshake and it’d be a shame to miss it. twitter.com/glvalentine/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @utafrith: Wonderful twitter.com/BBCRadio3/stat… 1 day ago