I highly recommend Tze Ming Mok‘s Yellow Peril blog, commentating on multicultural life in Auckland, New Zealand. The other Kiwi blogs at the Public Address group are just as good, but hers makes me laugh and think (and realise why I hate and love Aotearoa) all the time.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- If folk talk non-stop about research w/o indication of other interests in life I get twitchy. Mention food/art/plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- On my way to Helsinki for a workshop on Cultural Evolution of Religion goo.gl/KDZRZA First time in Finland! 1 day ago
- RT @RebeccaSear: Cultural evolution of military camouflage, part of special Phil Trans issue on 'Animal colouration’ rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/372/17… 1 day ago
- RT @BristolUni: We're pleased to support @BritishEcolSoc at #RHSChelsea supplying iridescent plants for 'Delight in the Dark' garden https:… 2 days ago
- RT @SimonJGreenhill: We're looking for a Scientific Programmer with an interest in Linguistics: shh.mpg.de/418498/Scienti… 2 days ago