The University of Auckland is having an alumni event in London next month. I’m vaguely interested in the proposal (for a Centre for NZ Studies in the University of London system), but more importantly, I’m wondering about networking opportunities. I’ve not made an effort with alumni events so far (granted, they’re limited on the other side of the world), but in under a year I shall be Seeking Employment, and wonder if I should get on that ship and start sailing.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @heidiColleran: A shocking read - this is so much worse than even I was expecting 🤬 twitter.com/tavitonst/stat… 1 day ago
- This is wonderful. Even the most venerable stones need to stretch their legs too. twitter.com/ClerkofOxford/… 2 days ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word(s) of the day: "summer solstice" - the day of longest sunlight; the moment when the sun reaches its furthest point… 2 days ago
- RT @aiyanakoka: NEW MASTERS DEGREE IN CULTURE AND EVOLUTION Interested in the intersection of culture and evolution? Starting this fall, th… 2 days ago
- We looked at 350+ societies cross-culturally and their social norms for living arrangements after marriage. There a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago