At Savage Minds, a great anthropology blog, Rex praises Untangling Oceanic Settlement: The Edge Of The Knowable as a review of the interdisciplinary state of knowledge in Pacific prehistory. It is a great paper, because it is very “four field” in its scope.
However, it makes me pout a little to be relegated to The Other Three Fields in their tagging system 😉
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @Nnedi: I love that this is a real photo. It's fantastic. twitter.com/SustainableTal… 22 hours ago
- RT @WeirdBristol: Despite splitting and partially collapsing a few years ago, the Domesday Oak in Ashton Court Estate is just about clingin… 1 day ago
- ✊🏼✊🏼🍸🍸 twitter.com/weirdbristol/s… 1 day ago
- Well, changing that was weirdly hard to do, but that's precisely why I should, right #ImmodestWomen? Thanks @FernRiddell. 2 days ago
- New(?) British Academy fellowship scheme for mid+career academics! britac.ac.uk/global-profess… 2 days ago