A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @labroides: Guys! It took a few weeks, but I finally found Professor Xavier's school. http://t.co/zxuIBVl6FU 8 hours ago
- All stem from the first workshop of the #eoss project where we brought together collaborators working on Germanic languages. 6/6 11 hours ago
- Please pass me the skin coloured crayon! Semantics, socialisation, and folk models of race in contemporary Europe goo.gl/vdtN0a 5/6 11 hours ago
- Scandinavian semantics and the human body: an ethnolinguistic study in diversity and change goo.gl/kJjw6Q 4/6 #eoss 11 hours ago
- Static spatial descriptions in five Germanic languages goo.gl/juHs1r 3/6 #eoss 11 hours ago