A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @kobin: New research on Neanderthal hyoid suggests capacity for language, supporting Dediu and Levinson's argument. http://t.co/WZ0Ir3dP… 5 hours ago
- That was Schuster (1892) Nature 46: 325 18 hours ago
- A happy nomenclature has sometimes been more powerful than rigorous logic in allowing a new train of thought 2B quickly & generally accepted 18 hours ago
- Tamarind margarita(s). 4 days ago
- RT @LingSocAm: LSA 2015 Annual Meeting to Move to Portland, Oregon:... fb.me/19M4MRxCW 5 days ago