A nifty set of philosophical and moral thought experiments from the Beeb.
This is the blog of Dr Fiona Jordan, evolutionary anthropologist.
- RT @cdarwin: I like this sort of life very much 3 hours ago
- Assessing Science: Lessons from Australia & New Zealand nature.com/nature/outlook… fascinating compare & contrast w REF. Gaming everywhere. 7 hours ago
- Is a stochastic pattern of trait loss equivalent to a stochastic pattern of trait maintenance? Do I need this extra column in my table? 9 hours ago
- Prehistoric dairy farming at the extremes bristol.ac.uk/news/2014/july… 9 hours ago
- RT @lewisgdean: Just found this out - Francis Galton wrote a paper on how to cut a cake. Published in Nature. galton.org/essays/1900-19… 11 hours ago